We Love Repairing Computers
All computers need attention once in a while. Tune-ups happen. Computer repair is why we’re here.
A happy computer is a fast computer
What’s all in a tune-up?
PC Tune-up Checklist:
- Visual Inspection – To check to ensure all capacitors are in working order, cables are securely plugged in & routed, no signs of electrical damage or ware/tare.
- Full hard drive check, along with disk clean-up & defragmenting the hard drive.
- Check for missing drivers
- Full memory check
- Clean Startup items
- Check Device Manager
- Install Important Windows Updates
- Ensure Antivirus/Anti-malware is updated and working
- Physically clean and dust out the inside
What you need to bring
Simple items you may have overlooked
- Know your password(s) and login information
- Laptop: Charger
Computer Virus Removal
What we do to clean and prevent
We do a full hardware diagnostics and a full image of the computer before we start any work, ensuring no document is ever lost.
- Browser Hijackers
- Potentially Unwanted Programs (i.e. false security software)
There are some indicators that your computer might be infected by a virus, for instance some of your programs aren’t acting as they should or the internet isn’t connecting. There are many types of scams that look legitimate alerting you that your computer’s infected and to call this 800 number, but instead it’s Scare-ware trying to get your credit card information. Click here to find out more on how to keep your computer protected.
Computer Repair & Other Services
We also build Gaming Computers